Our website uses a technology called “cookie”, in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its correct operation.
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have various functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website by the user, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use on our website are technical in nature regarding the programming and security of navigation, essential for the operation of the website, and also personalization to remember the choice of the language of navigation.
Third party cookies:
|Google LLC.||Store user preferences in the display of google maps||CONSENT: 20 years|
NID: 6 month
IP_JAR 1 month
|Stores user preferences, identifying them while viewing YouTube videos||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: 6 month|
|CONSENT: Store user preferences in the display of google maps|
GPS: Registers a unique identification mobile devices to allow tracking based on the geographical location of the GPS
|CONSENT: 20 years|
GPS: 10 minutes
|DV||Google LLC.||Cookies that are used to analyze browsing for marketing purposes||DV: Session|
|Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report website user actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads in order to measure the effectiveness of an ad and deliver targeted ads to the user.|| IDE: 1 year|
*For more information about the cookies on this list you can click on the link in the name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
Withdrawal of consent
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser, the operation is different, so you can check the following links for how to do it:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Last update: March 9, 2020.